What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine, sometimes referred to as telehealth, is the practice of using telecommunications such as phone calls and video calls to provide real-time health care to patients. Telemedicine can be used for medical assessments, counseling, and more.
What Are the Benefits of Telemedicine?
A telemedicine plan from Oasis offers many benefits, including:
- 24/7 access to doctors
- Reduces your chances of catching diseases from sick patients
- An affordable option for customers who do not have insurance
- Reduces unnecessary ER visits
- Choose between 6 or 12-month plans
- Choose coverage options either with no co-pay or $25 for each call
- Provides better access to more specialists
- Family coverage: individuals, spouses, and children legally residing in the household are all covered under one plan.
Why You Should Get a Telemedicine Plan
- With a telemedicine plan, you can get a consultation from your doctor in the comfort of your home.
- No more worrying about the germs at doctor’s offices, the ER waiting rooms, or the local urgent care clinic.
- Telemedicine can help you avoid ER expenses which can amount to an average of $2,032 for non-emergency conditions like a sore throat, dizziness, bronchitis, and the flu*.
- Telemedicine plans offer the flexibility to have one-on-one appointments for quick questions and follow-up care.
- Given the shortage of some medical specialties in rural America, telemedicine can play an important role by ensuring that patients in rural communities can get access to the care they need.
Telemedicine Plan Cost
Telemedicine plans from Oasis are affordable, costing around 20-30 cents per day. Choose one of our available plans:
Gold Tier – with $25 copay
- 6 Month Plan: $60
- 12 Month Plan: $100
The use of the service is unlimited per plan, but a $25 copay applies for each call.
Platinum Tier – with no copay
- 6 Month Plan: $75
- 12 Month Plan: $125
The use of the service is unlimited per plan period.
Purchase a Telemedicine Plan
You can purchase an affordable telemedicine plan from Oasis today. Call 1-800-330-5190 to speak to an experienced agent who can give you a quote over the phone. Once you purchase the telemedicine plan, you can start using it immediately.
Telemedicine should support, not replace, traditional care. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your local ER.
*Common conditions treated: allergies, asthma, bronchitis, cold or flu, ear infection, pink eye, rashes, digestive problems, and many other issues.
Telemedicine Services provided by CareClix.